No products in the cart.
In this sense, the Holder guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD) . It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
- Responsible: Charles Brongniart.
- NIF: x3407510z
- Adress: - Spain.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: https://reibiza.com
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that conform to the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Holder will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Holder will inform the User in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes that are requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The Holder will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Owner will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose.
In case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
The Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of the data of its users by third parties.
Personal data obtention
To browse the website, you do not need to provide any personal information.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- When buying a product or contracting a service.
- By registering for a subscription form or a newsletter that the Owner manages with MailChimp.
The Holder informs you that on your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or the cancellation.
- Request the limitation of their treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact the Owner and request information about the data you have stored and how you have obtained them, request their rectification, request the portability of your personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of these data in the Holder's files.
To exercise your rights you have to send your request together with a photocopy of the National Identity Document or equivalent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
When you connect to the Website to send an email to the Owner, subscribe to their newsletter or contract a product or service, you are providing personal information for which the Owner is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, name and surname, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you consent to your information being collected, used, managed and stored by - GoDaddy.com - only as described on the pages:
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder is different according to the information capture system:
- Forms for contracting products or services: The Holder requests personal data among which may be: name and surname, identity document (tax identification number, foreigner identification number, passport or residence permit), email address, postal address, telephone number and payment information (payment methods or bank details) in order to maintain a business relationship with the User, send orders, provide contracted services and to carry out billing and collection of the products or services contracted.
- Content subscription forms: The Owner requests the following personal information: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers. The personal data provided to the Holder will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, with address in the USA. (Mailchimp).
There are other purposes for which the Holder treats personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice page and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help the Website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
To manage social networks. The Owner has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the Holder's social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can check the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Holder will treat your personal data in order to correctly manage your presence in the social network, inform you of your activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Holder use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices of the industry to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction thereof.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is:
- The consent of the interested party.
- Execution of the contract or the application of pre-contractual measures with the interested party, in order to provide a product or service acquired from the Holder.
- To comply with legal obligations.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data that the Owner addresses are:
- Identification data
- Specially protected data categories are not treated.
Conservation of personal data
The personal data provided to the Holder will be kept until they request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, with address in the USA.
More information: https://mailchimp.com
The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a treats the data in order to provide its email marketing services to the Holder.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help the Holder analyze the use made by the Users of the Website. The information generated by the cookie regarding the use of the website (including the IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on the servers of the United States.
More information: https://analytics.google.com
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all the information regarding their use of advertising cookies at:
When browsing the Website, non-identifying data may be collected, which may include the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics.
The Holder uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study navigation patterns and to gather demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data made by the web pages that can be accessed through the different links that the Website contains.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the information provided to the Holder is correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as keeping them duly updated.
As a User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the Website, exonerating the Owner of any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
We care deeply about privacy. We believe in transparency and are committed to being honest about our privacy practices, including how we treat your personal information. We know that you care about your privacy too, so we offer options that allow you to control how Etsy uses certain information.
Table of Contents
Information Collected or Received
Our legitimate interests
In the cases in which we process your information to use it with legitimate interests, we do it as follows:
Provide you and improve our services: We use your information to improve and personalize our Services, including sharing your information for those purposes. This is necessary to achieve our legitimate interests in improving our Services for our users. It is also necessary for us to achieve our legitimate interests in understanding how our Services are being used and exploring and finding new ways to develop our business and grow it. You also need to allow us to pursue our legitimate interests in improving our Services, our efficiency, our interest in User Services, and to obtain information on patterns of use of our Services. As a fundamental part of our Services, we have a legitimate interest in personalizing your use of the site to help you find and discover relevant items and recommended purchases, including using this information to help sellers figure out the best strategy to promote and sell their products. products in reibiza.
Facilitate Marketing Communications: We rely on our legitimate interest to send you marketing messages (where permitted regardless of consent) and to serve you with reibiza's advertising programs (including on-site advertising and marketing).
Keep our Services safe: We use your information for security purposes. This may include sharing your information for such purposes, and we do so because it is necessary to fulfill our legitimate interests or those of a third party in ensuring the security of our Services, to prevent damage to people or property, or to prevent crime. , to apply or defend legal rights or to avoid damage to reibiza systems or those of our users or partners. This includes protecting our community against spam, harassment, intellectual property infringements, crime, and security risks of all kinds. We use your information to provide and improve services, for billing and payments, for identification and authentication, and for general research purposes and to generate aggregated reports.
The security of your personal information is important to us. Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your reibiza account information is protected by a password. It is important that you choose your password carefully to protect against unauthorized access to your account information and that you keep your password and computer secure through practices such as logging out after using the Services.
If you have any questions or suggestions about personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com
Your rights and options
Certain privacy laws around the world, including Europe's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), give users rights related to their personal information.
Consistent with these laws, reibiza gives you the option of accessing, correcting or deleting certain information, as well as choosing how we can contact you. You can change or correct your account information through your account settings. You can also remove certain optional information that you no longer want to be publicly visible through the Services, such as your name. You can also request the permanent closure of your account and the deletion of your personal information.
Please note that we may verify your identity before we can process any of the requests described in this section and, at our discretion, deny your request if we are unable to verify your identity. As part of this process, an official or other identification will be required.
We may correct or update this policy from time to time. If we believe the changes are significant, we will inform you by one (or more) of the following methods: (1) by posting the changes to or through the Services; (2) sending you an email or message about the changes; or (3) posting an update to the release notes on the Applications platform. We encourage you to check back from time to time to see if there are any updates.
If you have any question:
Contact the team firstname.lastname@example.org